MaMo Net

[Edit task] Bug #368 Details
[General] Who Is Online urls mix different translations together on click

There's an odd behaivor in the who is online list. I can see on what document the user is surfing on. That was the time when I decided to view the same document as well and just clicked on the url displayed in the currently viewed by user list.

I got the document but it was mixed up. I've 2 versions of this document. One in german and one in english. After accessing the page over the who is online refer I got the first part on german snipped almost at the end and replaced with the very same version on english.

I checked the site itself at once in the administration menu. Everything looked fine and separated. When I selected the document regulary from the menu tree everything worked fine too.

This is reproducable. I did several reloads with flushing the browsers cache.


who is online url refer language mix

Closed

   Low


beko

02.02.2010, 11:00

Works for me

13 Feb 2010 13:53

MaMo

0.8 Gold

0.8.1

  100 %

Unknown

 Changes history
DateUserAction
02.02.2010, 11:00bekoOpened task
04.02.2010, 22:08MaMoChanged estimated cost (Minimal change → Average work)
  Changed due version ( → 0.8.1)
  Changed reported version (0.8 → 0.8 Gold)
  Changed description
  Changed status (New → Feedback)
13.02.2010, 13:53MaMoChanged status (Feedback → Closed)
  Changed close reason (None → Works for me)
  Changed description
  Changed percent complete (0 % → 100 %)
  Changed estimated cost (Average work → Unknown)

Alle Zeitangaben in GMT +01:00. Aktuelle Uhrzeit: 00:59.